Digitally printed in Full Color
Welded Hems and Grommets every 2-3 feet
Looking for something not listed? Email us for a custom quote!
Our banners are within budget and perfect to get any message across. Use them for promoting your business, school, or event! We have seen it all! Digitally printed in full color with welded hems and grommets placed every 2-3 feet
Suggested Resale Value:
4' x 2' = $48*
4' x 3'= $72*
5'x 3'= $90*
6' x 3'= $108*
*Value may vary based on your local market.
How to order:
Choose the banner size you want from the drop-down menu above.
• Add your details in the "Add your personalization" box
• After purchase, submit your high-quality photos to firstname.lastname@example.org along with your invoice number. Do not crop photos
• We allow 3 rounds of editing per request, including adding your initial photo, text and color editing, and 1 additional round of editing. If necessary, you can purchase more versions by requesting an invoice for them
• You will receive proof of custom design for approval. Once approved, no additional changes can be made.
Digital camera photos, set to the highest quality JPEG settings, is the first choice.
• Phone photos are available, but they must be from iPhone 10 and later or Samsung S9 and later.
• You must have permission to use the photos you submit.
• If you submit professional photos, you must also attach a copy of your photographer's print authorization. ••• We cannot accept screenshots.
• We cannot accept pictures from social networking sites.
• Sending blurry or pixelated photos will delay your order.
• If you are not sure about the quality of the photo, please contact us, we will be happy to review and provide suggestions for you.
Tips for taking photos
The most important thing you can do is take good photos. Here are some tips:
• Make sure you have a good composition. This will minimize the amount of enlargement required for the photo.
• Use good lighting. Low light will produce grainy photos.
• Take a photo with a background that contrasts sharply with the subject. Bright colors will draw your attention to the theme!
• Unless you have a professional camera that can stop the action, avoid taking action shots and keep the subject in a still pose.
• Pay attention to the orientation of the photo. Sending horizontal photos and expecting them to fit in the vertical space will cause the image to be cropped.
• We hope you are satisfied with the banner ads! When zoomed in to the size of a banner, a bad photo will look worse. Please follow the above steps carefully to get the best results.